play a CLIFORNIA disk on the PC

huber69
hi guys.

Ive got a CALIFORNIA karaoke DVD and id like to play it on my PC. how can i do that?

thanks in advance.%282263%29_main.jpg%282263%29_video_ts.jpg

Re: play a CLIFORNIA disk on the PC

huber69
btw - i tried playing the DVD with many softwares line MPC, VLC, winamp etc - all that happens is that the video in the VOB file (see file attached above) is being played without sound or lyrics.

Re: play a CLIFORNIA disk on the PC

bigboss97
huber69 wrote
Ive got a CALIFORNIA karaoke DVD and id like to play it on my PC. how can i do that?
In the settings, you can specify where the HOTDOG00.DAT file (one of largest files) locatated. But you need heaps of luck because each version of the DVD is different and the software has only been tested with one DVD.

Good luck

Re: play a CLIFORNIA disk on the PC

tttron
Try Calikar.com. That's exactly what you're looking for.

Re: play a CLIFORNIA disk on the PC

sky_cra
calikar great software if the software supports Playback of Arirang then it's great more.
can you post the source here?

Please try walaoke.com, it's free. Walaoke can play DVD Cali, and more extend : mp3, wma, mpg, flv, avi, mid, kar...