Midi Files From Generic and Versions

jheps0314
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Midi Files From Generic and Versions

genericsdz
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Midi Files From Generic and Versions

jheps0314
Kung windows 10 ka at walang naka install na third party app for viewing iso. Right click on file.iso then click Mount

Re: Midi Files From Generic and Versions

Crappymate
Hi,
I downloaded the iso file and can only see like 100 video files avi which are download off the YouTube channel sing king ,where can I locate the midi files you mentioned?
I am after generic karaoke files that I can play in my pc.
Thanks

Re: Midi Files From Generic and Versions

Crappymate
I downloaded all 36 parts zip and trying to unzip into .iso using wirar,fails,
can you pls advise,seems part1 file has issue.

Re: Midi Files From Generic and Versions

HiTechKar KaraGaming