Mediacom mci 6200tw

jbuensalida
Hi Guys,

I am a newbie here, i have a mediacom mci 6200tw karaoke system. I just want to know is there an easy way to download songs or update my songs without buying a new one? Or will it be easier if i buy a new sdcard with the newest editions?

Regards,
Jeff

Re: Mediacom mci 6200tw

Joel
Sir can you send me iso file of your disk.
I will try to play that on mci 3300 model. Salamat

Re: Mediacom mci 6200tw

6200TW
You have to buy a Mini USB to USB cable to connect it to your PC and make sure your 6200TW is a removable device

Go to karaoke

Go to downloads and put your videos in there

check your songbook and instruction manual

Re: Mediacom mci 6200tw

jbuensalida
My karaoke stopped working, due to corrupted sd card. Is it possible to download the files or where can i download it?

Re: Mediacom mci 6200tw

6200TW
Just send MediaCom a new SD Card

No, there is no way you can put a video in a corrupted SD Card