Kumyoung Vivaus Mini

Al

Re: Kumyoung Vivaus Pro

Al
If you need a copy of hdd email me. emstialcjr@gmail.com

Re: Kumyoung Vivaus Mini Booting Problem

Garcia Roby
Hi i have the same problem my unit is booting and restarting nonstop.When its on and i can finally select a song it will restart again and again

Re: Kumyoung Vivaus Mini

kulaskusgan
Hi Everybody,

Is this post still alive in 2019 to 2020?

Hope somebody is here since this has been around a long time ago.

I have a KUMYOUNG VIVAUS PRO-II F and have not been updated ever since it was purchased years back.

question 1 - Is there anybody who has an updated back-up for the 500gb HDD. just found out Kumyoung is not anymore supporting this product or has been gone away.
question 2 - Is it possible to send image of back-up through this forum?
question 3 - Any findings on how to make the KYD files?

Thank you in advance.

KK

Re: Kumyoung Vivaus Mini

johnny
Can you connect this Vavaus mini to a laptop

Re: Kumyoung Vivaus Mini

Omaking
I wish I could help you, thanks for the file analysis. I've bookmarked this forum before but now I just got interested. I've been fixing KY Vivous Pro II for many years. I'm not a Vivous Pro II Technician, but a Computer Technician, I've fixed units mostly on corrupted HDD, I also have .KYD song backups.. I also tried changing the Video Background, if I can remember, I used XilisoftVideo Converter, and by using Media Info of Media Codec Pack to verify the exact format, Well it works on Some Versions of KumYoung Player, I was not able to note what type of Model will it work.  I also tried placing songs to the old unit, from newer Unit. Some songs are working, but some will not, since the model or the PIC might tell some issue or the Player's Hardware is Limited.  Since Vivous Pro II was discontinued in our Country (Philippines), I still have 1 abandoned defective unit with me.

I have TL866CS Programmer, I tried reading four of the Chips,
  1 from Inside Box (PT CONFIG Microchip 12F675) and
  1 from Ouside (Covered from Back Panel - VP-24 - EEP CONFIG)
--  I can see this chips are something like both RAM and Storage (Both Volatile & Non-Volatile Storage)

 - I desoldered and extracted the firmware of the 2 EEPROM Marked Chips on PCB.

So now my questions are - Can you shed me some light on how Will this PIC Chips work?.. I'm not a Kumyoung User.  Are the PIC Chips mentioned in this Thread - 8 pinned?

UPDATE: 6/20/2020
Vivaus Pro-II Main PCB KMS-6500 v. LPP 1.0 (071105) Firmwares
(NOTE:  Firmwares extracted comes from a defective Board it might also be Corrupted as well.)
https://mega.nz/file/9ttmjCAJ#z45R68xF1s1C3vYw-2Pfyw15QM_UyrJ4g0FTgALW6jg

Re: Kumyoung Vivaus Mini

Omaking
To add more, I've been reading some unrelated issues here, I will note some of you, based on my experience you can apply Copy Paste with the HDD to fix corruption issues or If you want replace the storage, try replacing it with >256GB SDD and It works. As long as the Disk Format was formatted on FAT32, you can use any advance Windows Practitioners like Paragon, EaseUS, and Disk Genius, etc. to Format the disk to FAT32. Another note, is the Newer Version of Vivous Pro - something like 2015 and above versions > contains the two hidden folders > .fseventsd and .Spotlight-V100 . This two hidden folders must be copied to the new HDD inorder for your player to work.
Under Spotlight-V100, you'll find:
 * Store-V1
    * VolumeConfig.plist > oh its like a macOS Settings file, I wonder, they might have used MacOS propriety software to create the Vivous Pro II system.
 * Store-V2
    * > Guid Folder- "A975B44A-FDB9-40BD-8AAE-3CE0FC16E877" > journals and everything
          > under this GUID Folder you'll find somewhat two Interesting .db files
          > both are in the format of SQLite format 3
          *psid.db
          *store.db

        > I used windows -  Sqlite DB browser, Sqliteman won't work, after concluding the file header was
           described under SQLite format 3
      PLIST Data here > https://mega.nz/file/glME2SYS#-PaKfMEtM2tze8brnUR7dKoi7lNkaTqa8aDNr25xxOM

Re: Kumyoung Vivaus Mini

PLATINUMGAMINGG
hey can you upload the bgv files for this karaoke thanks

Technical Help

anisazula
However, this does not mean that it's not worthwhile to buy for for your antivirus software. Many of the free antivirus programs don't quite qualify to the paid ones during a few of of subtle ways. With paid-for programs, it's guaranteed that the support staff are becoming to be ready to assist you within the event of an epidemic getting through your defense system . additionally , if you're infected, they're going to be ready to quickly create a patch to feature to your software, which can remove the offending item. Many free or cheap antivirus software users complain of lack of support staff. if you'd like more information for antivirus software so please visit this site. Garmin.com/Express | Rand McNally GPS Update | Download Garmin Express | Rand McNally Update | Garmin.com/mapupdates | Mywifi Ext | belkin router setup | Belkin router setup | belkin range extender setup | Belkin Login | Belkin Router Login

Re: Kumyoung Vivaus Pro

NobaVie
You still have a HDD copy of Vivaus Mini 1st Gen?
123