Hyundai Midi CD

jungoy
hi,

Anybody here wants to do an experiment on how to extract Hyundai midi cd??? I can provide you a copy of the compressed midi *.dat file (179 mb)...i can upload it here if it is allowed.

Re: Hyundai Midi CD

bigboss97
Administrator
I don't think it's a good idea to upload the file here, due to copyright and its size.

Based on http://board.midibuddy.net/showpost.php?p=533722&postcount=31 the midi information is not compressed on Hyundai CD. The MIDI part should be stored similar to California Electronics and the lyric part is not scrambled.
jungoy wrote
 Hyundai midi cd??? I can provide you a copy of the compressed midi *.dat file (179 mb)...i can upload it here if it is allowed.

Re: Hyundai Midi CD

jungoy
I was able to follow the 1st part of the tutorial described here http://board.midibuddy.net/showpost.php?p=533722&postcount=31 using HEX editor and check my Hyundai midi.dat if the first blocks match with what was mentioned on that post...YES it matched. Sad to say that im not really a programmer, the actual extraction of midi wasnt mentioned in the tutorial.

I've been searching for this kind of midi extraction since 2001...I wanted to extract FILIPINO karaoke songs from Hyundai midi cd since only few Filipino *.kar and *.mid w/ lyrics available in the internet...I uploaded all my Filipino kar collection in Yahoo softkaraoke group.

If you need someone to help design a GUI for your karaoke software...may be i can help, it's the only help i can offer here since im not a programmer hehehe...I'm expert in adode photoshop, adobe illustrator and corel draw

Re: Hyundai Midi CD

bigboss97
Administrator
Certainly, I'm not expecting that everyone is able to do that. Even for a programmer, it's hard to follow, as you can see in our big discussion
Especially, there are so many speculations and try-and-errors.
Of course, we can work out a way. I'm going to use "Reply to Author", please check your email for details.

jungoy wrote
I was able to follow the 1st part of the tutorial described here http://board.midibuddy.net/showpost.php?p=533722&postcount=31 using HEX editor and check my Hyundai midi.dat if the first blocks match with what was mentioned on that post...YES it matched. Sad to say that im not really a programmer, the actual extraction of midi wasnt mentioned in the tutorial.

Re: Hyundai Midi CD

scieman

please send me a script or program that can extract the midi file on the said *.dat file. scieman21@yahoo.com

thanks in advance

Re: Hyundai Midi CD

mhd.irsan
Hi,

I have been searching of hyundai midi karaoke download, could somebody help me with the link????

Thank you
IRS

Re: Hyundai Midi CD

omeng
hi there..yep its giving me hard time on how to extract hyundai karaoke files on my computer. Pls send me that .dat file and some tips. thanks.

Re: Hyundai Midi CD

jenvan
how to edit the midi cd karaoke

Re: Hyundai Midi CD

jenvan
helo there!!!! ive been searching for hyundai software to edit the songs

Re: Hyundai Midi CD

jungoy
BigBoss...pls help us decode and extract Hyundai Midi *.dat file...it contains all midi karaoke files...

here is the link to DAT file: http://rapidshare.com/files/311900121/HYUNDAI.DAT

THANKS in advance...

Please let me know if you want the entire CD...i can send to you or upload the image (ISO) file...
The dat file contains 7,150 midi karaoke...i really want the tagalog/filipino songs...Thanks again...

Re: Hyundai Midi CD

bigboss97
Administrator
jungoy,
Generally, we need more than one file. Please provide all small files as well. Make sure the video file is NOT included. Zip them all.
Have to let you know, my time is very limted. Tell us what you already found out.

jungoy wrote
Please let me know if you want the entire CD...i can send to you or upload the image (ISO) file...
The dat file contains 7,150 midi karaoke...i really want the tagalog/filipino songs...Thanks again...

Re: Hyundai Midi CD

jungoy
hi bigboss,

here are the remaining files of Hyundai VCD...

link: http://rapidshare.com/files/312224890/Hyundai_VCD.zip

Someone already extracted all midis from this CD but unwilling to share it...can be found in this forum (forum is mostly tagalog/filipino language) http://tipidpc.com/viewtopic.php?tid=130959&page=13

Re: Hyundai Midi CD

bigboss97
Administrator
Download error.
It's not very large. Can you please attach to nabble instead?

jungoy wrote
here are the remaining files of Hyundai VCD...

link: http://rapidshare.com/files/312224890/Hyundai_VCD.zip

Re: Hyundai Midi CD

jungoy
Bigboss...here are the files you requested in zip format...

Hyundai_VCD.zip

Re: Hyundai Midi CD

Evgen'
here is the link to DAT file: http://rapidshare.com/files/311900121/HYUNDAI.DAT