no sound from California electronic karaoke disc

no sound from California electronic karaoke disc

cmtnx
hi! i need some help/advice. i just got the california electronic dvd midi 168b player. It plays sounds from other dvds but not the karaoke disc. The video comes out just fine, but no music. I tried to put the karaoke disc into another dvd and there was no sounds either. Is there a setting I have to fix or did I somehow locked the sounds since i put the karaoke disc into another dvd player? please help! i would appreciate it very much!

Re: no sound from California electronic karaoke disc

bigboss97
Administrator
The Karaoke disk is a video disc with special data files which can only be interpreted by its own machine. The player mixes the karaoke data with the video.
But if the DVD is played in a normal player only the video will be displayed.