karaoke(dvd)/midi0/dat.file and bin.file/convert to midi.file ?

karaoke(dvd)/midi0/dat.file and bin.file/convert to midi.file ?

rudbeckiaphey
hi, Iam studying music and I like to see that midi track from karaoke dvd.

I need help with
karaoke dat.file and bin file format to midi.file
is it possible?? how to open??
and is kumyoung karaoke dvd
I tried used demon tools and ultralISO and it won't open and I tried open alzip and it says is empty file
as you can see bottom picture siz of bin file is more thn 1KB

and also I tried open on notepad and some of files are won't open because is big file

here's all my dat.file and bin file from the midi0
plz help me~~~~
sorry about the bad english by theway I'm from south korea