Lemon KTV Karaoke player Encrypted HD, possible to decrypt?

Lemon KTV Karaoke player Encrypted HD, possible to decrypt?

Steve
Hello,

I have a viet friend who purchased a "Lemon KTV Karaoke player" that came with a pre-installed 2TB HD containing some 20,000 songs and he was hoping he could use a different piece of software with his laptop to play the songs in a .mkv format.  He asked for my help to see if it's possible so I took a look at the HD.  Everything appears to be encrypted with the songs stored in separate folders ranging from 01-99 and many of them contain strange file formats such as .~pg, .~ob, and .~kv.  I'm guessing it would be semi-difficult to decrypt these files?

Thanks,

--Steve

Re: Lemon KTV Karaoke player Encrypted HD, possible to decrypt?

Henry
I am facing this issue as well, I bought a ktv-8836 system that comes with a uni_sys file folder and bought a 4tb hdd from ebay that was suppose to be compatible but instead it comes with a ktv_sys file folder. I believe my system that uses uni_sys is running on a newer version of android. So renaming the two folder doesn't play those encrypted song that's in the format you've mention ( .~pg, .~ob, and .~kv. ) I hope someone here would show me how to decrypt these song so I can use it with my system. Any help would be greatly appreciated. As of now my 4tb hdd with is collecting dust.

Re: Lemon KTV Karaoke player Encrypted HD, possible to decrypt?

Hung
I have the same issue, please help.

Re: Lemon KTV Karaoke player Encrypted HD, possible to decrypt?

Richard Budge
I have the same issue as well. Someone MUST have a solution, after the Karaoke box decrypts these files in real time on-the-fly so it can't be much ??? PLEASE contact me ATC_OZ@hotmail.com