JBK disc and Arirang disc

caydua521
  Does any body know how to/ a way to use a Arirang midi disc to play in a JBK player OR
use a JBK midi disc to play in an Arirang player?

   Thanks
   caydua521

Re: JBK disc and Arirang disc

bigboss97
Administrator
caydua521,
I don't believe you will have a chance to do that. Different manufacturers have their own formats although many of the players are from Multak. As far as I know JBK is from USA, not multak (might be wrong).
Even Arirang itself has sometimes different formats between versions. I don't believe that their players are backward compatible. In other words, they are having trouble with their own disks.

Have you got the JBK disk?

caydua521 wrote