Dreamsound EX-3 by Midsun Electronics Company

Dreamsound EX-3 by Midsun Electronics Company

wizrdeye
I just bought a Dreamsound EX-3 by Midsun Electronics Company. It came with no software, just an SD card with the songs on it. The sd card has 4 .dat files that contain all the songs. Does anyone know how to add a song to those, so it will appear on the menu and be searchable. I have contacted the company many times, and just get very vague answers, mainly that their engineers do that.
Maybe know of any software that works with the .dat files. I have read just rename to .mpg, but I believe these .dat files contain many songs each.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Dreamsound EX-3 by Midsun Electronics Company

bigboss97
Administrator
Here are some tools which you can use to have a look in the files:
http://karaoke-engineering.996290.n3.nabble.com/Useful-Tools-for-file-Analysis-td462.html

What are the file sizes? Usually, there are some smaller files which are holding information pointing to the big files. Also, make sure you turn on show hidden files.