Arirang Volume 35?

qtpie
This post was updated on .
Anybody has this new volume for Arirang player yet? If yes, can you upload and share? Thank you very much. Updated: Finally got the disc from the cousins who recently went back to VN for wedding... you can download it from here if you'd like: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U40XIT12 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7BHWHZF7 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F7R6YJ0V http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MF2B2RT0 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I9FNW8U2 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X384BVI0 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H6DUPBTP http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1T07MBO5 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z59SRP00 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DW6JCE0Q

Re: Arirang Volume 35?

AnHuynh
Hi,
I downloaded and burned to DVD but it didn't work. Why?

Re: Arirang Volume 35?

vnmediastore
minh co ban dia volume #35 .. $20usd .. vnmediastore.com, or email me vnmediastore@gmail.com

Re: Arirang Volume 35?

bigboss97
Thank you for the files (the effort to upload them).
For those who don't know what to do with the files...
You have to merge all 10 files after download, e.g. using the DOS command:
copy /b file1+file2+... bigfile.iso
Then burn the iso-image file to disk.

Re: Arirang Volume 35?

truvu17
Hi Phuoc,

Long time follower of your work. Always been on and off with karaoke throughout the years; and I always find myself back to this site for more intelligence regarding this topic.

So far, it seems like you and Henry have been very productive, please let me know if I could help in any way. I would really like to contribute to this wonderful project.

Alvin

Re: Arirang Volume 35?

bigboss97
Administrator
Hi Alvin,
I didn't know there's silent follower on this site. I always think people come to find a solution here. If they find one they are gone. If they can't find one they migth stick for sometime until giving up, then they are gone as well. Nice to see you here  :-)

Unfortunately, we are stuck again. My work is still at the same spot, i.e. I could only read the lyrics. Since currently I don't have access to the player itself I can't patch data to understand more. But even if I could it's still very hard because you really have to LISTEN to the data you modified.

What you can help...
Do some experiments: patch the MIDI data and tell us the out come. Then we can start guessing  :-)

I've got one more idea, but this requires modifying the program codes...
I'm thinking... IF the mask is depends on the song stored on the disk (due to number of songs) then it's possible that the same song could be masked differently in two disk versions. This is purely speculating (and hoping) :-) I took some samples, they are same on 2 disks  :-(
To do: modify the code to run through many song pairs and see whether there's a pair using different masks. Since we know to read the lyric mask it's possible to do that. BUT if the the mask is song specific then we are stuck at the same spot hahaha...

truvu17 wrote